What To Expect
We know that visiting a church is not always easy, but we hope to make the path as simple as possible. No matter where you’ve been or what you’ve done – whether you are returning to church after a long absence, looking for a new church home, or exploring faith for the first time – you matter to God and to us. We want to help you find a spiritual home where you can find strength and healing in God and among God’s people.
Some tips for visiting Batavia Covenant Church:
- On a typical Sunday morning at BCC, you will find some people dressed casually in jeans and a t-shirt, and some dressed in a suit and tie or dress. You can dress up or down to wherever your comfort level lies.
- When you arrive, you can enter the building through our front (upper) or back (lower) entrances. If you enter through the back entrance, make your way upstairs to the sanctuary via the stairs or our dedicated elevator-style lift.
- Sit anywhere you like; there are no assigned seats.
- Please do not feel obligated to give financially when you visit. Your presence with us is a gift in itself. If you want to participate during the offering time, you can complete our connection card and place that in the offering plate as it passes by your row.
- If you have young children, we do offer nursery care and preschool and elementary classes during our worship service. These classes are staffed by fully vetted volunteers to whom we entrust our own kids. You can find more information on our Children's Ministry Page